Saturday, June 21, 2008

This past week.

This past week me and of course my kitten were watching Green Acres and Full House lol... And I got a hair cut and I will be posting pics soon. I will be very busy this coming up week so i might not find the time to post, I just remembered something else I did this week I also helped mom a little with shelling the peas... Been hoping I can find a good price on season three of TheWaltons I watched Season One, Two and Four lol I skipped 3 because I didn't have it lol... I'm starting seasons of Little House On The prairie again lol I'm trying to break a world record but I dunno if there is one yet but in that case i might set one lol well ttyl bye

3 comments:

Chuchy said...

Hello I am happy you got a blog!! I like to keep up with my friends.

Sandy said...

I guess this is the time for everyone to get haircuts. So far, me, Chuch and Ian have posted about our hair. I would love to see pictures of you new cut. Good luck on the world record. LOL
Mrs. Sandy

Clemmie said...

Lol. Thank you, I didn't know Ian got hair cut.