Friday, June 27, 2008

Fishing!

Yesterday I went fishing with dad and pawpaw lol we sadly only caught one fish and boy was it small. We fished for hours I didn't even get a bite... we went back to the boat ramp and went the other way for a little bit... I saw something in the water swimming I thought nothing of it though But then a few minutes later dad saw it He though it was a snake too he kept looking and didn't see it's tail moving, Pawpaw said it might be a gator we're like in the river?? No well he was right! It was a GATOR about 3ft long pawpaw though maybe three years old also but the freaky thing is dad and pawpaw took the boat over to the gator! lol but it went under the water so we didn't see anything but it's head lol. We turned around in a shallow part and went back and while dad was helping pawpaw load the boat I was wading in the water where the gator wouldn't come I was looking to see if I could see his head... I also found some fossils but they were to big to move lol. We got home at almost nine O'clock. We told Nanny about the gator when we got to her house then we loaded dad's truck and came home then I told Alex and he was like no way! I said there was to ask dad then he was like cool after I said that lol . I would have posted this story last night but it was to late. ttyl peeps lol bye

8 comments:

Tammy said...

I am so glad that you got to go fishing with your Daddy and Pawpaw. Those are the kind of memories that will stay with you forever. I am also glad that your Daddy didn't catch that alligator and bring it home!! LOL
Love ya, Momma

Song of the South said...

OOOH! Clemmie! Now that was quite a sight for a nature girl. I remember going fishing with my daddy and both my grandaddy's and grannies.........and aunts and uncles and cousins and neices and nephews and children and brothers and sisters and.............many many more. GOOD TIMES! I have seen gators a few times and I was petrified each time.

Love ya, Cammy

Chuchy said...

sounds fun. It's a good thing I was not there, You would have herd me say...... well you get the point. lol I HATE gators. YOU WADED IN THE WATER????? You be crazy!!!

Chuchy said...

would he really bring it home??

Clemmie said...

lol I doubt it but he sure wanted to see what it would do.

Chuchy said...

HEY when r u going to post????????

Nikki said...

Wow, Clemmie. You are braver than I am. I do not like gators. AT ALL. And then to get in the water where the gator was, huh, no....but it sounds like you had quite the fishing trip. :)

Chuchy said...

POST DEAR GIRL